New Patient Info
Please fill out the Patient Registration packet below. You can print the forms to complete by hand or submit online and it will be sent to our office. Filling out these forms ahead of the appointment will save a significant amount of time. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can.
The following items are required for your visit:
- Valid Insurance ID card
- Referrals/Authorizations if your plan requires
- COPAYMENTS – Exact cash, check or credit card (Amex, Visa, MC)
- Any deductible or coinsurance that may apply
- All imaging and results. Dr. Williams requires the disc.
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe®Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at: (212) 606-1855.
Our office staff is available to you Monday through Friday 9 am – 4:30 pm. Please contact us during normal business hours with any inquiries you may have.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. This will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient. Failure to notify the office may result in a service fee of $50.00.
Any request for new prescriptions or refills must be called into our office during our regular business hours. NO prescriptions will be given or refilled after hours or during the weekends. Please call when you still have a couple of days supply as we do not fill same day prescriptions.
Dr. Williams participates with the following:
- Aetna – (NO Medicare), HMO, POS, PPO, QPOS, Choice, Open Access, Managed Choice, Elect Choice, Open Choice
- Cigna– Open Access, EPO, PPO, Indemnity
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield – Anthem BC/BS, FEP, HMO, POS, Health NY, PPO, EPO, Indemnity, UniCare PPO, Wellpoint (PPO, EPO, Indemnity)
- Oxford – Freedom, Liberty
- United Healthcare – HMO (Choice, Select Plus), POS (Choice Plus, Select Plus), PPO, EPO, Indemnity